
This last weekend I took a much needed break from work and ministry and went camping with my Dad. Since my mom and sister are in British Columbia, it gave us some special dad-daughter time. It was such a relaxing trip. We went to Waterloo Recreation Area west of Jackson. This park is quite large, 20,000 acres, and has a dozen lakes, many miles of hiking trails, and lots of woods, hills, meadows, etc. We did a lot of hiking and biking. On Sabbath morning I had my quiet time down by the lake. There was no rush to go anywhere – just quiet study. It was wonderful!
Here are some photos of our trip.

5 comments:
Looks like you had an awesome time. The picture of the pitcher plants is cool ... I've always wanted to see one of those in the wild, and never have.
Hi Staci, isn't camping the best. I'm glad you got to spend that special time with your dad and also in God's nature. also I want to be the first to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know it's not here yet but just so I remember. Your birthday is a reminder that God has a great plan for your life... He has you here for such a time as this. Jesus is coming soon and He wants to live in you each day of this coming year. :) Love in Christ, Melanie
Staci! That looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there to enjoy it! But I am so glad you were able to get away and spend some time with dad! I love you much!
Hi Staci!
We went camping at Waterloo several times waaaay back. It was lovely and peaceful. Still looks that way! Glad you could "come apart" from the busy-ness and get a bit of rest!
Thanks to you and your family for all your help at Joelle and Norman's wedding!
Love,
Laurel
I think I have been to that park before. My family didn't go camping much when I was younger. As I recall it was very beautiful
Post a Comment