Monday, August 13, 2007

Tribute to Newlywed Couples

On August 12, three of my friends married their sweethearts. I was only able to attend one of the weddings as the other two were in California and Montana. However, I wanted to in this way congratulate each of them. I'm very grateful for the godly courtships you each demonstrated and I know God has special plans for your future ministry together as a married couple. My prayers go with each of you!!

Emily Waters & Isaac Schilltenhart


Janine Kowell & Curtis Farnham

(the evening they got engaged!)






Joelle Damsteegt & Norman McNulty

with "mom" Osterman -- Joelle's OHA girls' dean and family
with all their OHA friends
Best Wishes, Joelle & Norman!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Beautiful pictures! And I was surprised (probably shouldn't be) to see that we both know these three special couples! ;-) I'm so thankful there are still a "few" in our generation that do honor God and that we can respect and be inspired by. What a blessing...

I just posted pics on my blog of Curtis and Janine's wedding, so I'm sure you'll enjoy checking that out as well!

As we can all see...True Love IS worth waiting for!! ;-)

Blessings to you friend! Have a great weekend!