Wednesday, April 25, 2007

U.P. Trip #2

It has been a while since I’ve updated my blog so I decided it was time to post some stories and pictures. This April I took my second trip to the U.P. to visit our Bible workers there and my friends Judy Ramos and Alanna Knapp who live in Houghton in the far northwest corner of the U.P (8 1/2 hours from Lansing!). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see Israel as he was only home for a couple hours in the middle of the night between flights to GYC related events. I spent five days in the U.P., and because I took this trip solo I had a lot of time alone in the car to pray, sing, and listen to sermons as I soaked up all the beautiful countryside along the way. I came back feeling so refreshed and spiritually charged. Here are photos of my trip.

(Click on the view show and the "full size" magnifier to see a larger version of the photos.)





I shot this video of Imanuel kissing his mommy something he recently learned from daddy! :) It is so sweet!

No comments: