Wedding of Andrea Loew & Kelly Walechka
Less than two weeks before their wedding, I visited Andrea in the U.P. where she works in the city of Marquette. We had a wonderful time talking about how God led her and Kelly together. Andrea is 33 and has waited many years to find her prince. Her story gave me courage because I was beginning to feel that I was the only one my age still waiting to find her prince. She said that everything she had asked God for in a man she found in Kelly -- every last detail of her wish list. "Don't settle for less," she told me. "Continue to wait on God and he will give you a man that fulfills everything you desire." Her story is so beautiful I really believe she is right!
Andrea and Kelly were married May 4 in Allegan, Michigan.
Wedding of James Dupont & Jennifer Dollarhite
James Dupont graduated from ARISE in December 2004 and then began doing Bible Work with the team I led in the downriver Detroit area in 2005. He was always a happy, cheerful guy who connected very well with people. Jennifer is a member of the Oakwood church which we all attended. They were married June 9. I wish you too much happiness in your future together!
Former Bible Workers
It was wonderulf to see former ARISE graduate Bible Workers at the wedding -- Sam Bonello and Katie Kauffman. They also have a beautiful story of love and friendshp. I look forward to one day attending that wedding!
Bible Worker Gatherings During Camp Pitch and Camp Meeting
Katie and Diana Santos, our newest Bible Worker, spend time together. Both of them were at Southern last year.
One evening during Camp Pitch, we had an exclusive Bible Work pizza party in Edmore. Here is the group that went. What fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment