I know it has been a while since I’ve updated my site so I decided to share with you a blessing I had today. Car trouble? you say. Well not exactly. Here’s the story.
Wednesday night as I was leaving prayer meeting I tried starting my car. It would crank as though it wanted to turn on but couldn’t do it. It just revved. After numerous tries, I gave up and had my mom come get me. After sitting in the church parking lot for two days, it started up fine today. I ran two errands and then headed to the Nissan dealership to pick up a car part I’d ordered. I’d thought about having them run some tests on my car to see what might have caused it to stop. But because it now seemed to be running perfectly with no trouble starting, I decided to save the money. It was probably some fluke, I told myself, because it seems fine now.
Back at my car, I prepared to leave the dealership. And right then it acted up again and wouldn’t start. I wasn’t going anywhere! I went back inside and talked to a service manager and scheduled it to get looked at.
Rather than being annoyed, I couldn’t help smile at the situation. God was so good. He read my thoughts—my decision to leave without having it checked—and right then decided to stop me. He knew it had a problem and knew there was no better place for me to break down. If He hadn’t stopped me I’d probably be stuck somewhere across town!
I’m so glad I serve a God who cares about every detail of our lives and who is always watching out for me!
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment