Monday, April 03, 2006

Visiting Andrews

Today was a nice change of pace for me. I drove down to Berrien Springs to attend a theology symposium at the Seminary on Ellen White and current issues. It actually felt good to be in an academic setting again, taking notes and having my mind stimulated.

It was also really great to see some of my GYC buddies--Joelle, Matthew, and Kyle. We used to all work together in GYC’s PR department before I “retired.” We ate lunch together at Baguettes (this tasty European sandwhich shop) in town. We laughed and just had fun. I don’t get to be with friends that often so it was really nice. Here are some pictures of us! (And oh .... Happy 23rd Birthday Kyle!!!!!)

4 comments:

Tim said...

Welcome to the blogging world Staci. It's great to see that you are staying quite busy in ministry. I'll be checking back periodically for updates on your life!

Joelle said...

It was SO good to see you and catch up a bit! What fun. We need to hang out more often, whenever you're down here (or I'm up there, which is a more unlikely scenario.)

Melanie said...

Hey staci, i wish I could have been there for Kyle's b-day. Sounds like you all had a good time. it was also great to spend a little time with you the last time you were at my house. God bless and take care

Melanie said...

new post needed.... wink wink