The last weekend of May I drove down to 3ABN in southern Illinois with the Shins so I could spend time with my dear friends Greg & Jill Morikone. Greg is the manager of the 3ABN call center and Jill hosts some cooking shows. We went to school together at Hartland College and I was also in their wedding six years ago. Actually, I have known Greg since we were like 15 when we met at a seminar for Christian homeschoolers in Tennessee, and then we both served as counselors at YD Camp back in its beginnings. Jill and I became very close my freshmen year at college and have remained so ever since. It was wonderful to have some real quality time to visit, talk about God's leading in our lives, and pray together. Friends like these are treasures!!! (To see all my photos of my trip follow this link - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=121131&l=f3f2b&id=513825636)
Jill & Greg anchored quite a few programs during the Ten Commandment weekend. They had to fill the few minutes between each live program. For being their first time to do something like this, I thought they did great!
David Shin spoke on the 8th commandment "Thou Shalt Not Steal".
1 comment:
Looks like you had a most wonderful time! :) Glad you were able to go!
Post a Comment