Today is my sister's 28th birthday, and I just wanted to take this opportunity to let all the world know how much I LOVE and APPRECIATE her! With only 16 months difference in age,
we basically grew up as twins (students and teachers at Andrews were convinced we were twins!). But our closeness in age, resulted in us growing up to be very, very close in heart.My sister is my very BEST FRIEND!
All through my life, my happiest and most cherished memories involve experiences I’ve shared with my sister. She always makes the experience memorable bringing to it so much joy and laughter!Until recently, we’ve been nearly inseparable. But even though we no longer live together, we continue to share an inseparable bond. As often as we can we update each other on the extraordinary and mundane events in our lives And it is always won derful to have someone you can have long conversations with about anything and everything!

So Autumn – HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope this year is your best ever. And as you begin your new adventure in Illinois, I pray that God will give you all the wisdom and energy you will need as you seek to lead your students to experience a personal relationship with our Savior.
And thank you for all the memories we have shared that I will FOREVER cherish in my Heart!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
Heaven made us sisters but our hearts made us friends.
2 comments:
This is so sweet and you were and are both so adorable. God bless!
soo cute! I love the old pictures you added :)
I think I recognize that photo where Autumn has the thing in her head ;)
Congrats on your friendship... nothing like being great friends with your siblings :-D
Post a Comment