It was also great to see some of my dear GYC friends. The GYC Board is meeting in Ann Arbor this weekend so I was also able to spend some time with them. Because we don't see each other often, it was wonderful to catch up on each other's lives! I'm so thankful for GYC and the friendships that have resulted from the years I served on the E-Com. Here I am with Christine Neal, Mike Orlich, and Casey, a former ARISE graduate.Tonight David Asscherick began an evangelistic series that is being taped by 3ABN for future broadcast. The auditorium was packed with over 550 people with almost no seats remaining! It is estimated that over 200 of these were non-A

dventists. I know that at least 44 of these were Bible study contacts of the seven members of the Radiant Living Bible Work team that my sister is a part of. There were also contacts of the 48 ARISE students and church members. Everyone was very excited. Please keep these guests and Pastor Asscherick in your prayers. They are hoping to plant a church in Sterling Heights as a result of this series. By God's grace that has already begun!
No comments:
Post a Comment