Last week I spent three days at C.A.M.P.U.S. training this year's group of student missionaries in personal evangelism. I must say that this is an awesome group of young people. While they kept reminding me how blessed they were by the presentations, I must say I was really blessed by interacting with them. You could not ask for a greater class!! They were attentive, studious, eager to learn, ready to apply, and committed to sharing Jesus with students at U of M this year. I was especially impressed at how willingly they took their first on campus outreach--approaching complete strangers, asking them a few questions, and then inviting them to learn more about services provided by Campus HOPE. They came back sooooo excited about all the people they'd made interested in health, Bible studies, small group, and even church on campus. And they'd had fun applying everything I'd taught them on how to make friends with people and build bridges with them.
Please keep this engergetic group in your thoughts and prayers. I'm confident that God is going to use them in a mighty way this coming year to win many hearts at the University of Michigan. I am thankful it was my privilege to share with them at the very start of their journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment