For several months I've been reading the blogs and xanga postings of my friends and have decided it was time to begin sharing more snapshots of my life with all of you. Please add this page to your favorites and check back often!
For now here is an encouraging thought:
“We are not obliged to trust in the evidence that we had a year or a month ago, but we may have the assurance today that Jesus lives and is making interecession for us.” In Heavenly Places, p. 80.

2 comments:
Yaay!! Staci got a blog! (finally!) I'll look forward to hearing more from you in the future on your blog.
Hello Staci!
Nice to hear from you again! Busy as always! What I like about your page is the ample opportunities of prayer topics - so many ministries and ways to touch other people. Hopefully you will add new creative ways of reaching out as well, unless you have some copyrights to the methods...!
Say hello to your parents and to Autumn from me!
Greetings with Psalm 71:15-16:
"My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only."
Post a Comment